London Baby Swim offers, (as a courtesy), a maximum of 3 free Catch up lessons per term to all customers who have emailed us about their absence and have followed the Catch up Lesson Policy.
Due to the high demand of Catch up lessons, these are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that a space will be available; therefore, we strongly recommend that you attend your booked scheduled lessons.London Baby Swim is one of the few companies to offer a Catch up lessons service for missed swimming lessons, which creates a huge amount of admin work so please make sure you read the following.
Letting us know you will miss your lessons:
Email us about your absence on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The most important part of our Catch up service is prior knowledge you will miss a lesson. Please make sure you inform London Baby Swim by email of your absence with a bare minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson(s)
- The only way to inform us about your absence is by email to email@example.com any time from Monday to Sunday. No telephone cancellations, voicemails or texts will be accepted.
- Please make sure you include the following details in your absence email:
|Name of Parent/ Guardian:|
|Name of Baby:|
|Missing Lesson Date:|
|Missing Lesson Time:|
|Email used to book the course:|
- If we do not receive an absence email at least 24 hours prior to your lesson, London baby swim will not offer a make-up lesson, refund or credit for the missed lesson.
- If your Little One is going to miss a lesson because of holidays, doctor appointment, other commitments, etc. the sooner you notify the office by email, the more chances we will have to find a Catch Up lesson space(s) for your Little One.
- After we receive your absence email, you will receive a Confirmed Missing Lesson Email. Please note if you email during the weekend, you will receive an email on Monday or Tuesday.
Catching up the lessons:
Call the Office to organise a Catch up Lesson or ask reception at your swimming centre
- To organise a Catch up Lesson, please call us on 0208 400 9091 between 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday with your diary open so we can check availability in our calendar.
- NEW. You will be able to arrange your Catch up lesson in reception at your swimming centre Monday to Sunday. Please have your missing lesson confirmation email to hand ready to show with your day and time missed, otherwisewe will not be able to organise a Catch up lesson.
- Please note we do not call back to organise Catch up lessons, so please call back and don’t leave a voicemail.
- Once you have organised a Catch up Lesson, you will receive a Confirmed Catch up Lesson Email. If you have not received this within 24 hours, please contact the office as soon as possible.
- We do not organise Catch up lesson(s) by email or text.
- Please be flexible with days, times and teacher when wanting to book a Catch up Lesson.
- Due to high demand of bookings, Catch up Lessons are subject to availability, so they cannot be guaranteed. In the event you are not able to attend any of the offered days for your Catch up lesson(s) or we are not able to offer you an alternative lesson(s) due to no availability or due to current term being finished, London Baby Swim will not offer any refund or credit.
- Catch up classes are not transferable and must be completed in the same term as the missed class.
- If you wait too long to inform us of an absence or calling to organise a Catch up Lesson, you would probably miss the chance of a Catch up Lesson.
- If you have cancelled your lesson because your Little One is sick, we ask you not to book any Catch up lesson until your child is totally recovered, as we are unable to reschedule a cancelled Catch up lesson.
Confirmed Missing and Catch up Lesson(s).
- Once we have received your lesson cancellation, your space(s) will automatically become a Catch up Lesson Space in our Calendar.
- If you wish to attend to your already cancelled space, you may do so if the space is still available. Please note that it will count as one of the courtesy Catch up Lessons offered.
- Once you have booked a Catch up Lesson there will be no opportunity of cancelling or to reschedule.
- If you attend the wrong day, time or level for a Catch up Lesson by mistake, the instructor will not allow you in the water and we will not be able to organise a new Catch up Lesson.
- If you attend to an already cancelled lesson, the Instructor will not allow you in the water unless you have booked as a Catch up Lesson.