London Baby Swim offers, as a courtesy, a maximum of three free make-up lessons per term to all customers who have emailed us about their absence and have followed the Make-up Lesson Policy. Due to the high demand of Make-up lessons, Make-up lessons are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that a space will be available; therefore, we strongly recommend that you attend your booked scheduled lessons.
London Baby Swim is one of the few companies to offer a make-up (catch up) lessons service for missed swimming lessons, and order to be able to offer this courtesy to our customers, we can only do so if the following procedure is followed:
CANCELLING THE LESSON
- Please make sure you inform London Baby Swim by email of your absence with a bare minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson(s)
- The only way to inform us about your absence is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org any time from Monday to Sunday. No telephone cancellations, voicemails or texts will be accepted.
- For ease, please make sure you use and include the following template in your absence email:
Name of Parent/ Guardian: Name of Baby: Level: Location: Missing Lesson Date: Missing Lesson Time:
- After we receive your absence email, you will receive a Confirmed Missing Lesson Email. PLEASE AWAIT RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL BEFORE PROCEEDING TO NEXT STEP.
MAKING UP THE LESSON
- To organise a Make-up Lesson, please call us on 0208 400 9091 between 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday with your diary open so we can check availability in our calendar.
- Please note that due to the live nature of our make-up lesson calendar we are ONLY able to book you into a make-up class over the phone- requests by email or in voicemail cannot be accepted.
- Once you have organised a Make-up Lesson, you will receive a Confirmed Make-up Lesson Email. If you have not received an email within 24 hours, please contact the office as soon as possible.
- Make-up classes are not transferable and must be completed in the same term as the missed class- no refund will be given in the event that the customer does not use an allocated make-up lesson.
- If you have cancelled your lesson because your Little One is sick, we ask you not to book any Make-up lesson until your child is totally recovered as we cannot replace make-up lessons missed due to illness.
- All Make-up lesson bookings are final, so cannot be rearranged or refunded.
If you require any more information on Make-up Lessons, this can be found in our Terms and Conditions.